I was tagged by Chris and Donna. Thank you! I was running out of topics to update on! :] Perfect timing. :]
So, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person's blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 7 Random Facts!
1. I collect my old test strips, waiting for the day I have enough to make a project out of it somehow. We'll see how that goes. They're all in a big coffee mug right now. :]
2. I have 2 middle names.
3. Prior to being diagnosed, the only thing i really remember was eating Cocoa Puffs and Apple Jacks. food wise at least, of course I remember a whole more than that, but man, I miss Apple Jacks, just seeing the milk turn pink was amusing.
4. I‚Äôve had the screen name 'curemoll' since I got my first email address in grade school.
5. I love the country life, but also love the hustle and bustle of the city, they‚Äôre both exciting in their own ways. :]
6. When I was diagnosed with diabetes and was in the hospital for 10 days, I remember receiving a lot of teddy bears, and to this day, have a favorite one that we brought home.
7. I mostly love all types of music, expect rap. Country is my absolute favorite, but I'll listen to it all. :]
So there are my seven randoms, and so now I 'tag' Allison at LemonadeLife, Taylor at Curejratac, Amylia at Amylia Grace, Katie at DiabeticDance, Scott at Stick It Diabetes, and Kerri at SixUntilMe.